Welcome to the NEW Fishers Farmers Market at Saxony, a mid-week evening event in the community of Saxony, located in Fishers, Indiana.
Wednesdays, June 1st - August 31st
4:30pm - 7:30pm.
Fishers Farmers Market at Saxony, brought to you by Fishers Parks and presented by IU Health Saxony Hospital, is open each Wednesday during the summer, rain or shine. With a wide variety of farmers' market favorites such as fresh local produce, delicious baked goods, and hand crafted artisan items, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Bring the whole family, including pets, to enjoy live music, and special events while shopping at the only place where farm-fresh produce and community come together, Fishers Farmers Market at Saxony!
Tips for getting the most out of your market experience:
- Dress comfortably. Wear walking shoes and a hat. Don’t forget sunscreen!
- While shopping, please practice social distancing.
- Bring small bills. Making change is much easier. Most vendors accept credit cards, too.
- Ask questions. Vendors are happy to tell you about their product!
- Bring your kids. The Market offers occasional kids activities, corn hole and live music each week!
- Pets are welcome! Please, keep your pet on a leash and be prepared to clean up messes.
- Make it an event with family, friends, and neighbors. Pick up fresh produce, enjoy delectable baked goods, listen to the live music, and browse all the Market has to offer!