Saxony Village: A prime location to meet your needs
Part of Fishers on Saxony's bustling south side, Saxony Village, comprised of four distinct Districts, includes more than 750,000 square feet of office space, intermixed with shops, parks, dining and lodging.
Just steps from Saxony Lake and Saxony's residential and retail areas, office space in Saxony Village appeals to a diverse mix of businesses with its high visibility and easy accessibility.
- More than 65 acres of planned office space
- Privileged location south of I-69 in the City of Fishers
- Strategically interspersed with planned retail, dining, entertainment, and lodging venues and adjacent to the residential district
- Unsurpassed accessibility and visibility, ideal for companies on the cutting edge that want to be close to the action
Learn more about the tenants located in Saxony Village:
- Bonn Building
- Community Health Pavilion Saxony
- Curry Agency, Inc.
- Doctors Direct-Dr. Derek Murphy
- Edward Jones
- HeLP Logistics
- Indiana Members Credit Union
- IU Health Saxony Hospital
- Jack's Donuts
- ORS, Inc.
- Our Fit Club
- Rails Craft Brew & Eatery
- RE/MAX Complete
- Republic Development
- Saxony Chiropractic
- Saxony Management Company
- STAR Financial Bank
- The Alternative Hair Studio
- The Play School @ Saxony
- United States Post Office
- Village Dental @ Saxony
- Wesleyan Church World Headquarters