Welcome to Saxony Market, a Saturday event in the community of Saxony, located in Fishers, Indiana. The Saxony Market is open Saturdays, May 19 - September 8 with *new hours* from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Saxony Market, presented by IU Health Saxony Hospital, is open each Saturday during the summer, rain or shine. With a wide variety of farmers' market favorites such as fresh local produce, delicious baked goods, and hand crafted artisan items, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Bring the whole family, including pets, to enjoy live music, corn hole, and children's activities each week while shopping at the only place where farm-fresh produce and community come together, Saxony Market!
Tips for getting the most out of your Saxony Market experience:
- Dress comfortably. Wear walking shoes and a hat. Don’t forget sunscreen!
- Bring small bills. Making change is much easier.
- Ask questions. Vendors are happy to tell you about their product!
- Bring your kids. The Market offers a bounce house, corn hole and live music each Saturday!
- Pets are welcome! Please, keep your pet on a leash and be prepared to clean up messes.
- Make it an event with family, friends, and neighbors. Pick up fresh produce, enjoy delectable baked goods, listen to the live music, play a round of corn hole, and browse all the market has to offer!