Saxony Beach Rules
For the safety of all visitors to Saxony Beach please abide by the following rules and regulations.
SAXONY BEACH RULES:
- Patrons must check in at the Beach Office before entering the water.
- Swimming permitted in designated areas only.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets may be used.
- Keep away from the Lifeguard Stand areas.
- No smoking on the beach.
- Soft balls, such as Nerf, beach and Koosh balls, may be used.
- No obscene language.
- Beach is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- At the sight or sound of inclement weather, the beach will be cleared.
- Rough play is not allowed.
- No running, splashing, pushing or dunking.
- No fishing near swimming area.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No pets on the beach.
- No fires or fire pits
- No unauthorized motorized vehicles on the beach.
- Please put all trash in trash receptacles.
Thank you, and please have a fun and safe time at Saxony Beach.